|DS homebrew - Valhalla DS|
Another NeoFlash compo entry here, and if a game is a contest entry, you know that it's good. Well, most of them at least. Anyway, TenSpeed unveils his port of the 1994 original, Valhalla Classics.
* Download zip from one of the sources below.
* Extract zip file.
* DLDI patch if your card doesn't auto patch.
* Copy /speech/ folder to the root of your card.
* Slot 1 users, copy .nds file to the root of your card.
* Slot 2 users, copy .ds.gba file to your card (renaming if necessary).
* Boot up and play.
Do note that there isn't a save system for the game. But don't worry, the game isn't long enough to really need saving, plus the lack of the function will make the game more challenging.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
|Last Updated ( Saturday, 21 March 2009 00:44 )|